UGANDA COFFEE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA), we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Project Administrative and Logistics Officer advertised to work in Uganda.
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: UCDA Headquarters, Kampala
Purpose of the Position:
The Administrative/ Logistics Officer will be responsible for organizing and maintaining project files and records, keeping systems organized and implement all clerical and administrative duties under the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the project team for ensuring the smooth running of operations;
- Maintain project records and assist in their movement, and develop control processes for efficient management of records;
- Organize meetings, workshops & and training events, including production and distribution of necessary materials, taking and finalizing where required, and ensuring clear and efficient filing of the same;
- Support Project Officers in daily administrative roles to ensure work efficiency and progress momentum is maintained
- Keep stock of office materials, equipment functionality, stationary, supplies, etc.;
- Draft correspondences and other project documents, and perform data entry, recording, printing, and filing duties;
- Organise and coordinate travel arrangements for project staff both nationally and outside of Uganda;
- Prepare and raise requisitions and follow-up payments for office procurement for various supplies as needed; and
- Performing any other relevant duties assigned by the Project Coordinator.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Social Work and Social Administration, Sociology, Development Studies, Business Administration (Management Option) or Office Management Relevant experience:
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in administration and logistics in a reputable organization.
- Must have relevant working experience with donor-funded projects.
The candidate should have the following competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of MS office packages.
- Records / data management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Ability to multitask and cope with pressure at work.
- Good Customer and interpersonal relations.
- Highest degree of Integrity and Honesty.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees, contact details (e-mail, telephone) under the job vacancy “QSSU-UCDA-PAL-PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE AND LOGISTICS OFFICER”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Friday 23rd February 2024
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.