RUBIS ENERGY RWANDA
Job title: Retail Territory Manager
Reports to: Retail Manager
Location: Head Office
Assist the Retail Manager to manage, optimize and develop the economic and commercial performance levels of a Network of stations. Controlling the financial risks and ensure due observance of the standards regarding safety, quality, hygiene, environment and brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain and develop profitable sales within the allotted territory in accordance with pre-determined marketing policies.
2. Responsible for preparing a Real P&L every month and adapted P&L every six months.
3. Responsible for calculating the working capital requirements as and when required
4. Analyze the financial situation of each station as well as conduct a monthly analysis of each stations P&L.
5. Monitor fuel losses and gains by performing monthly meter dip analysis for each station as part of enforcing compliance on exclusivity of supply.
6. Monitor the cash in hand for each of the Company Operated stations in their respective Territory and ensure that all banking’s are done on time.
7. Responsible for handling termination of dealerships (final account postings to final dealer payment)
8. Responsible for the TAR management for the stations in their territories.
9. Monitor HSEQ standards, station quality levels and maintenance activities in all the stations as well as coming up with action plans for each site and ensuring that they are all followed through.
10. Recruiting coaching and mentoring of dealers.
11. propose training plans for all stations staff and ensure 100% attendance.
12. Analyze the fuel sales on a monthly basis
13. Monitor delivery of the Customer Commitment (through mystery shopper programme & TMSR) and compliance to Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and all legal and regulatory compliance by the Dealer. Instigate remedial action plans where necessary.
14. Prospect for new sites – At least 2 per year.
15. Any other assignment by Management.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum 2 years’ sales related experience
3. In depth computer knowledge in Excel, Word and Power point
4. Good analytical skills
1. Spends at least 80% of time at service stations
2. 24-hour crisis response availability.
3. Very challenging economic and competitive environment
4. Products offers constantly changing and cannot be predictable
5. Heterogeneous product offers
a. Negotiation Skills
b. Coaching ability
c. Able to Motivate, Coach & Develops
d. Team Player
NOTE: Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply following the link provided below and submitting an updated CV in PDF format.
Deadline: 16th February 2024
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.