RUBIS ENERGY RWANDA
Job title: Lubricants Sales Rep
Reports to: B2B Manager
Location: Head Office
Responsible for Lubricants sales, marketing, management of assigned distributors accounts and Technical Support to all commercial and industrial customers in assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maximization of sales: Growing orders from existing distributors and setting archivable targets.
• Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key distributors and their staff members.
• Management of distributor accounts: Following up on payments, Receipting of payments and customer accounts reconciliation.
• Offer guidance and conduct trainings to distributors management team and staff
• Customer satisfaction: Continuous Distributor visits to understand them and their challenges and work on practical solutions.
• Follow up on customer orders and ensure prompt delivery.
• Issuing of merchandise to customers to boost company’s visibility.
• Handling customer complaints: In relation to non-conforming products; settling any arising discrepancies in accounts.
• Manage and support implementation of marketing propositions & promotions in the reseller channel.
• Reports: Sharing of field work findings to the manager in-charge.
• Identifies and negotiates with potential commercial customers and close on contracts.
• Monitors and reviews the performance of commercial and industrial customers in relation to the contract’s agreements.
• Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationship.
• Responsible for maintaining customers account and clean TAR.
• Coordinates sales promotions for lubricants and specialties
• Prepare sales reports and sales projections.
• Carry out market surveys and monitor competition activities.
• Raises and records any complaints/Feedback in the customer complaints and feedback form and follow up on action to be taken.
• Any other assignment by the superiors.
• Participate in the Tendering process.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in science preferably (mechanical, industrial, chemical, mechatronics, agricultural) or other related
• Specialized knowledge: Technical Knowledge in Lubricants and Marketing Skills.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Hands on experience in selling and customer relationship management.
• Personal characteristics such as: Integrity, Handwork, Professional
• Experience: At least 3 years in Lubes Sales and Marketing Working conditions
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to travel from time to time.
• Good Physical, Mental and overall health.
• Business acumen.
NOTE: Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply following the link provided below and submitting an updated CV in PDF format.
Deadline: 16th February 2024
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.