JOB TITLE: AFRICA, FINANCE & OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Africa, Finance & Operations Associate to work in Nairobi-Kenya.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and skilled accounting professional to join our dynamic Finance team. Reporting to the Leader Africa, Finance & Operations, the Finance & Operations Associate will be responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivables processes, supporting the month-end closing and reporting as well as ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance with established financial policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will work closely with the client in Africa and Global Finance & Operations teams as well as other internal & external stakeholders
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable
• Invoice Processing: Receive, review, and process supplier invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
-Match invoices with purchase orders, delivery receipts, and verifying the completeness of supporting documentation.
• Vendor Management: Maintain effective communication with vendors to address inquiries and resolve payment-related concerns.
• Payment Processing: Present verified invoices for review and approval for payment ,submit the approved invoices for payment & track payment and share the payment advice with the vendor upon payment
• Expense Claims Review: Review and process employee expense claims, in compliance with company policies
• Tax Compliance: Ensure all vendors are tax compliance and necessary tax documents provided.
2) Accounts Receivable
• Invoicing Generate and issue accurate invoices quarterly
• Payment Collection: Monitor overdue accounts receivable.
• Payment Application: Apply customer payments accurately and promptly to maintain up-to-date receivable balances.
• Customer Relations: Address customer inquiries and discrepancies related to invoices and payments.
3) Month-End Activities & Others
• Assist in month-end closing activities as well as forecasting cash flow requirements for
• Maintain and update the assets register & office equipment list and ensure safe use/ custody ensuring all the assets are insured.
• Tracking contract expiry periods and raising the same for renewal.
• Oversee proper documentation and archival of financial and business records as required.
• Undertaking any other duties that may be requested by the Director of Finance & Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance / a related
• CPA K
• Proven experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, or a similar finance role.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with SAP is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.