JOB TITLE: Marketing, Sales & E-Commerce Manager
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Marketing, Sales & E-Commerce Manager to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Based in our Westlands office in Nairobi and reporting directly to the Managing Director the Marketing, Sales & E-Commerce Manager will oversee the company’s online brand awareness plus the online and commercial sales function. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the marketing and sales teams, as well as the overall growth of both departments.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Oversee and set targets for the marketing team, external agencies and freelancers.
- Responsible for marketing, brand and sales strategy. Owning all online activities including SEO, PPC, CMS, social media, Email Marketing, Affiliates, Marketplaces and CRO.
- Overseeing the targeting, messaging, sales materials and marketing activity to drive commercial sales. Ensuring the profit margins align with business requirements and the wider pricing strategy.
- Manage the overall marketing, sales and trading strategy to hit revenue and margin targets.
- Own the sales forecasting, and work with the inventory, supply and ops teams to meet customer needs.
- Ensure up-to-date personal and team knowledge of current online trends.
- Updating website for new mobile or desktop functionality to appeal to current and future customers.
- Provide regular online sales reports to the senior leadership team.
- Provide regular 121s for all lines of report to keep track of individual team members’ happiness and performance
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of successfully managing and developing a team of people.
- Ability to critique, advise and motivate marketing team members.
- 3+ years’ experience in retail ecommerce, experience in the retail of high-ticket items would be a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in formal as well as informal situations.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of web design and web analytics.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of all major paid, owned and earned media channels and have significant hands-on channel experience.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the role of social media in the customer purchase journey.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of ecommerce pricing strategy and pricing software.
- Must be an advanced user of Google Analytics with a good understanding of Google AdWords, Email Marketing platforms (Klaviyo), Marketplaces and Affiliate Marketing. Previous experience with Magento and CRO platforms such as Hotjar would be a plus.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit app.testgorilla.com.