JOB TITLE: BRAND MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
To manage and develop the company brands by applying marketing principles to attain marketing objectives. This includes overall planning, developing, and executing marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of these brands. Providing customer value by planning, executing, and measuring a range of multi-touch campaign programs tailored to specific customer segments, with the intention of strengthening relationships, and increasing win rate and retention rate.
1.Develop & implement annual brand & customer segment marketing plans.
• Plan and co-ordinate execution of brand-building activities
• Plan and execution of customer marketing activities
• Ensure internal & external customers’ brand guidelines adherence.
2.New Product Development
• Conducting Gap Analysis, recommending and launching New Products based on the needs of the customer segments
• Lead Project team for new product launches
• Post launch follow up on performance of new product including growth & profitability.
• Managing the company brands & skus at optimum levels depending on customer segment needs and performance.
3.Work with Digital Marketing Manager to create content for social media.
4.Execution of promotional events for COMPANY brands
5.Work with the company field team for Brand visibility at trade level
6.Perform regular brand & customer segment tracking on:
Growth, Volume performance vs target , Market share, Profitability and Campaign ROI,
7.Input in S&OP Process:
– Review brands & customer segment trends, new product performance, and special product and customer demands, and provide insights for credible forecasting.
-Attend Monthly Demand Planning Sessions & provide demand numbers as input in the S&OP process
-Frequently conduct price elasticity exercise & create a comparison price matrix Review & recommend suitable pricing for the company brands
8.Productivity, Performance and Personal Development: Deliver performance objectives set. Institute immediate corrective action where performance is below par.
9.Financial Management: Manage activities within approved limits.
10.Risk Mitigation, Compliance & Audit: Adhere and comply with the GMP, policies, procedures, and statutory guidelines.
11.Reporting: Prepare and submit reports to the relevant stakeholders within agreed format and
timelines (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in business/commerce (marketing option) or equivalent.
- Any other marketing qualification is an added advantage
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Good project management skills are key
- Fully competent in computer application
- 3 years’ experience in brand marketing or customer marketing.
- Experience in the field sales would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the animal health or agro-industry would be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.