JOB TITLE: WAREHOUSE PICKER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and Warehouse Picker to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive customer orders and understand the requirements
- Quickly locate product in the warehouse
- Pull products from shelves as per order whilst maintaining accuracy & adherence to turnaround time
- Operate barcode scanners and spreadsheets during order preparation
- Ensure a clean working area at all times
- Ensure the warehouse is properly and neatly arranged throughout
- Maintain prompt and clear communication with internal and external customers when required
- Resolve any order-related queries as soon as they are raised
- Verify received stock for rewarding and arranging in their respective place in the warehouse
- Carry out stock take whenever required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A diploma in supply chain or warehouse management preferred
- 2 years’ experience in warehouse operations
- Should know warehouse standard operating procedures
- Must be experienced in order picking
- Ability to use spreadsheets
- Physical dexterity is required, ability to stand for long hours a must.
- Monthly Gross salary Kes.35,000 to Kes.40,000
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.