JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR BUSINESS AND CHANNELS.
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The Director Business and Channels is an executive-level role, with the holder being responsible for the commercial strategy and business growth, and for providing overall leadership for the Company’s commercial activities. The incumbent is accountable for defining the company’s Sales and marketing strategy and ensuring its successful execution. The role is responsible for driving business growth and market share. Reporting to the Managing Director, the position is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of the organization. It combines technical knowledge of the relevant field with strong marketing and business development skills.
1.Business growth strategy
- Management of sales channels
- Business partnerships growth and retention
- Marketing and brand awareness
- Customer experience
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
For appointment to this position, one must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent. A master’s degree is desirable.
- Twelve (12) years’ work experience with at least 5 in senior Management position, Sales &
Marketing, and Operational Marketing.
- Proven knowledge and experience in sales, marketing, Customer experience and business
- Proven record in driving substantive sales budgets.
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape and how customer journeys impact the buying
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Balancing needs of Customers and the business in negotiations to ensure win-win, collaborative
- Substantial latitude for independent action in determining how to accomplish goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Resolving differences between Customer Service, Operations and Marketing to ensure best
customer and consumer-oriented solution.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource
development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Excellent negotiation and Analytical skills, building organizational capabilities, building accountability, enhance and sustain performance of others and driving consumer-based business strategies capabilities.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.