JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Production & Logistics Coordinator reporting to the Country Manager to work in Kenya.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Purpose of Role
- The key purpose of the role is to support in the loading process
- The role will also be critical in resolving cargo documentation (COO, Certificate of Quality Marks, PFIs, etc.)
- Continuously link with production sites to coordinate an efficient and prompt flow of products through the network.
- Keep a detailed control of all stock movements among the network.
- Set up stock transfer orders (STO’s) through SAP PO to fulfil stock requirements in each node.
- Coordination of supply of imported products with DRP Planner.
- The successful daily monitoring of sales & OOS stock with the intention of improving customer service.
- Responsible to identify risks and/or opportunities to the overall supply plan and execute necessary changes & communicate effectively to key stakeholders
- Responsible to maintain consistent inventory management practices in line with meeting demand requirements, identifying solutions to mitigate risks and improve overall tracking.
- No direct reports – achieving results through the development of key relationships and influencing key stakeholders.
- Coordination of supply of IPS and locally produced brands with manufacturing plants and logistics team
- Manage for value across the Market’s Supply Chain (E.g. minimize write-offs, double handling, etc.)
- Single point of contact to the DRP and Supply planner for supply of product into market to ensure product continuity.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree in business, supply chain management or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field or related Barriers to Success in Role
Obstacles hindering the achievement of success in the role.
- Lack of analytical and planning skills
- Lack of effective and clear communication skills
- Inability to be proactive and focus energies on value added activities
- Inability to think in the future to anticipate problems and risks
- Inability to establish working relationships with production sites and Supply Planners
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.